This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
1995 Chevrolet 1500 4x4
04-January-2018 @ 10:16 a.m. EASTERN TIME
- 1500 4x4 extend cab
- 262061 KM
- V8, 5.7 L engine
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Extended Cab
- 2 Doors
- Automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- Power steering
- Anti-lock brakes w/ traction control
- AM/FM Radio
- Battery holds charge
- Tow Package
- Tires in good condition as declared by the client department
- Aluminum rims, no spare
- Steel headache rack with work light and beacon
- Vehicle last registered in NWT. Out of province and make require a provincial inspection
- Paint peeling in areas, rust, dents and scratches in body
- Hood and front grill damage
- Front drivers seat torn
- Viewing is highly recommended prior to placing a bid
- Sold used, without mechanical inspection, and may require unknown repairs
- We have no history regarding the overall condition
Inspection and Pick-up
- An appointment must be made for viewings and pickups.
- Visitors without appointments may be turned away.
- Viewing and pick-up times are restricted to Monday-Friday excluding statutory holidays.
Location of asset(s):
WOOD BUFFALO NATL PARK
Fort Chipewyan , AB X0P 1B0
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.
The item(s) described herein are being sold offsite and not from a GCSurplus Sales Centre. For all offsite sales, Canada is responsible for making the sale items accessible for removal. They are under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure they have the proper labour and material handling equipment to facilitate the removal. Failure to comply with this condition of sale may lead to the Purchaser being turned away and the items and funds being forfeited.