This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2012 Chevrolet Tahoe
17-November-2017 @ 7:14 a.m. EASTERN TIME
- 144574 KM
- 5.3 L Gas engine
- 4 x 4
- Automatic transmission
- 4 doors
- Air conditioning
- Power mirrors
- Power locks
- Tilt wheel
- Air bags
- Anti-lock brakes
- Power windows
- Delay wipers
- Power driver's seat
- Tow Package
- Running Boards
- Tires: LT265/70R17
- Vehicle runs and drives
- We have no history regarding the overall condition of this vehicle
- Body: Scratches, dents and paint chips all over
- Glass: stone chips
- Tires: 225/50/R17
- It is recommended that the Bidder view the vehicle for sale.
- Sold used, some repairs may be necessary
- Vehicle has front damage due to a MVA
- This was a law enforcement vehicle.
Inspection and Removal
- Sold used, without inspection and may require unknown repairs
- Access to materiel for inspection purposes will be Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 15:00 only.
- Warehouse hours for pickup and payment of materiel are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 15:00.
- The Purchaser must come equipped and prepared with proper equipment to pick up the lot from the building, example: dollies, carts, vehicle and/or trucks, as well as proper amount of staff/help for the move.
- The Purchaser is responsible for making their own arrangements for dismantling, packaging, loading, removal and/or shipping of the items from their physical location and for all costs incurred.
Location of asset(s):
GCSurplus - Atlantic
13 Akerley Blvd.
Dartmouth , NS B3B 1J6
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.
Ex-law enforcement vehicle and/or Vehicle forfeited under the Controlled Drugs & Substances Act - Vehicle may have come into contact with potentially harmful substances. Prior to being posted for sale, the interior of vehicle was professionally steam cleaned and disinfected by a qualified service provider.