The site will be unavailable between 13-November-2018 @ 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and 13-November-2018 @ 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
, due to the following reason: routine maintenance.
This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
Sharp Projector XG-P560W
13-November-2017 @ 12:31 p.m. EASTERN TIME
Projector - Lot 069
- Make: Sharp
- Model: XG-P560W
- Serial number: 809411119
- Does not come with a remote control
- Lamp hours are unknown
- The client department has declared that the projector has been tested and is in working condition.
- For information and an appointment to view, please call the contact listed. Please do not email, they are not monitored daily.
- Appointments to view and pick-up are mandatory, no exceptions.
- The lot is located in a secure building and pick up appointments requires a 24 hours notice prior to pick up.
- Inspection and pick up times are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 2:00pm.
- The entire lot must be picked up in a single trip.
- Purchaser must come equipped and prepared with proper equipment to pick up the lot from the building, example: dollies, carts, vehicle and/or trucks, as well as proper amount of staff/help for the move.
- Purchasers who arrive unprepared will be refused.
- It is the purchaser's responsibility for packing and shipping.
- Please provide your own supplies and equipment for shipping and packaging.
Location of asset(s):
1275 Leeds Avenue
Dock No. 10
Ottawa , ON K1B 3W2
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
The item(s) described herein are being sold offsite and not from a GCSurplus Sales Centre. For all offsite sales, Canada is responsible for making the sale items accessible for removal. They are under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure they have the proper labour and material handling equipment to facilitate the removal. Failure to comply with this condition of sale may lead to the Purchaser being turned away and the items and funds being forfeited.