Campbell Hausfeld VT629102AJ Compressor
|Closing Date:||22-August-2011 @ 11:55 a.m. EASTERN TIME|
- Make: CAMPBELL HAUSFELD
- Model: VT629102AJ
- Serial Number: L2/2/2000-01130
- Pump No: VT470200KB
- Air Compressor
- 26 gallon
- 5 HP
- Wired for: 120V/15A/60HZ/1PH
- 8.6 @ 40 PSI
- 6.8 @ 90 PSI
- 125 PSI MAX
- Cast Iron Pump Advantage:
- Longer Lasting
- Quieter Operation
- Cooler Running
- Condition: Working - Like New
This is a seized item
40 CARL HALL ROAD
Unit 40 Downsview Park
North York , ON M3K2C1
|GCSurplus Sales Rep:||
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested by the Minister
within 5 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
|Removal:||The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack, load and remove the property by the date indicated on the Bill of Sale or, if no date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the Bill of Sale is issued.|
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General Terms and Conditions A, unless otherwise stated.
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
1. The purchaser certifies that its methods of removal , processing and disposal or export from Canada, as well as the equipment used therefore, will be in conformity at all times with Canadian legislation concerning environmental protection enacted by municipal, regional, provincial and federal authorities. The purchaser undertakes moreover to comply with such legislation.
2. In the case of hazardous electronics destined for disposal or recycling, the purchaser certifies that it meets the conditions of "export" under the Export and Import of Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Recyclable Material Regulations made pursuant to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999.
3. The purchaser acknowledges that Canada is a party to the Basel Convention and that Canada implements the terms of these international obligations through the Export and Import of Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Recyclable Material Regulations made pursuant to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999. As a result, the purchaser hereby certifies that electronics bought from Her Majesty will not be exported to China for the purpose of recycling or disposal.
Pickup is from ground level. We can hoist items to the back of the transport vehicle but the driver is to take it from there and position within the vehicle. Please ensure that you arrange an appointment with Rick Connors at 416-952-2351, Rob MacDiarmid at 416-952-2352, Cindy Marshall at 416-952-2356 prior to picking up your goods. Viewing and pickup appointments are to be scheduled Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8AM to Noon and from 1PM to 3:00PM.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to have proper equipment and suitable labor to pick up the items. If, in the opinion of the custodian, the equipment is unsafe (Van, Car, Truck, Trailer etc.) the custodian is within their rights to refuse the pickup or withdraw their assistance in loading.
*****SPECIAL NOTICE*****The Invoice and Bill of Sale are sent by email, if you are not checking your email to confirm your bid then you are missing your purchase.