This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2011 Ford Crown Victoria
09-March-2018 @ 4:24 p.m. EASTERN TIME
- Crown Victoria
- 166513 KM
- Rear wheel drive
- Air conditioning
- Power locks
- Heated power mirrors
- Power steering
- Tilt steering
- Tire pressure monitor
- Adjustable pedals
- Air bags
- Anti-lock brakes
- Child safety locks
- Intermittent wipers
- Power windows
- Rear window defogger
- Driver Multi-Adjustable Power Seat
- Front: Fabric
- Rear: Vinyl
- Exterior Colour: White
- Interior Colour: Grey and Black
- Tires: Goodyear Eagle RS-A M+S - P235/55R17
- Steel wheels
- Front air dam scratched and cracked
- Missing rear Ford logo
- Damage in wheelwells
- Rear driver's side door handle missing
- Steering wheel worn
- Rust spots on body above windshield
- Rust on rims and undercarriage
- Exterior has paint chips, bubbling, peeling, scratches, rust and dents
- Windshield cracked, pitted and has rock chips
- Holes in fabric on roof
- Roof has silicone and bolt patches
- Small metal plate on windshield
- Various holes in dash, trim and headliner
- Velcro or adhesive residue on dash
- Rear doors do not open from the inside
- No center console
- Vehicle will start and can be driven
- Viewing is recommended prior to placing a bid
- Sold used, without mechanical inspection, and may require unknown repairs
- We have no history regarding the overall condition
Ex-law enforcement vehicle
Inspection and Pick-up
- An appointment must be made for viewings and pickups.
- Visitors without appointments may be turned away.
Location of asset(s):
GCSurplus - Alberta
15825 - 121A Avenue
Edmonton , AB T5V 1B1
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.
Ex-law enforcement vehicle and/or Vehicle forfeited under the Controlled Drugs & Substances Act - Vehicle may have come into contact with potentially harmful substances. Prior to being posted for sale, the interior of the vehicle was professionally cleaned and disinfected by a qualified service provider.
It is the buyer's responsibility to contact the Canadian manufacturer and, if necessary, equipment manufacturer to find out whether any notices of defects or of non-compliance (more commonly known as "recalls") have been issued with regards to the vehicle.