This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
Various Vehicle Parts
13-March-2018 @ 11:48 a.m. EASTERN TIME
Lot consists of:
- Various parts for unknown vehicles:
- Trailer sway bar
- Twel Tech Ohms tester
- Wagner - Part H4656
- Philips - Part 4651
- Muffler - Used
- Hydraulic hose - Used
- Marquette headlight aligner
- Stant cooling pressure testers
- Quantity: 2
- Model Number:ST255
- NAPA: Ultra rider Gas LT shocks
- Gas filled shocks are
- Trailer brake pads
- Manufacturer: Dexter Axle
- Peerless compression tester
- Vehicle heater motor - Vehicle unknown
- Chevrolet Fan Motor
- Sold unused in original packaging
- Everco Part no: M4725
- Delco-Remy motors
- 1 for Unknown Chevrolet Vehicle
- 1 for Unknown Vehicle
- Various Parts for Unknown Vehicles
- Sold used as is
- Questions can be emailed to Art Rauhala at
Viewing and Pick up
- Viewing and pick up is by appointment only.
- Pick ups are from Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
- Appointments must be made 48 hours in advance.
- To schedule a pick up appointment, contact:
- Art Rauhala at 403-782-8182 or email Art.Rauhala@agr.gc.ca
- Transport of the items is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Location of asset(s):
6000 C & E Trail
Lacombe , AB T4L 1W1
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 business days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 business days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
The item(s) described herein are being sold offsite and not from a GCSurplus Sales Centre. For all offsite sales, Canada is responsible for making the sale items accessible for removal. They are under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure they have the proper labour and material handling equipment to facilitate the removal. Failure to comply with this condition of sale may lead to the Purchaser being turned away and the items and funds being forfeited.