2012 Chevrolet Tahoe - Salvage
This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2012 Chevrolet Tahoe - Salvage
12-March-2018 @ 12:38 p.m. EASTERN TIME
- Tahoe - Salvage
- Body style:
- 4 DSUV
- Engine type:
- 5.3L V8 OHV 16V FFV
- Drive line:
- Brake type:
- Disc brake
- 119908 KM
- Exterior: White
- Interior: Black
- Anti-lock brakes
- Power windows
- Power steering
- Power locks
- Power mirrors
- Power driver seat
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning
- Tilt steering
- Tinted windows
- AM/FM/CD radio
- Delay wipers
- Running boards
- Keyless entry
- Trip computer
- Child safety locks
- Tire pressure monitor
- Steering wheel mounted controls
- Rear window defogger
- Rear window wiper
- Traction control
- Spare tire
- This vehicle runs
- We have no history regarding the overall condition
- Declaring department has indicated that this vehicle has been involved in a motor vehicle accident and sustained extensive front end damage
- Body: scratches, dents, rust and paint chips all over
- rear passenger tail light is missing
- the roof has damage, scratches, and scrapes
- running boards are cracked
- rear driver tail light is cracked
- both exterior side mirrors are missing
- front drivers door does not close properly
- front drivers door and fender are hitting each other
- roof has holes (where antenna and light bar access were attached)
- skid plate underneath is cracked
- rear hatch door handle is cracked
- rear hatch window is broken
- Interior: Dirty, worn and stained
- air bags are blown out
- air vents missing on the dash
- holes in headliner, dash, and floor
- center console is missing
- drivers door armrest is broken
- interior dome light hanging down
- Stains in seats and headliner
- Some trim parts are missing or have been removed
- Some electrical wires have been cut and/or disconnected
- Interior rear door handles, locks and power window mechanisms have been disconnected and/or removed
- Windshield: Chipped and cracked
- Tires: Bf goodrich, 265/70R17
Ex-law enforcement vehicle
- Vehicle Status: Salvage
- Original APV9T Transfer and Registration forms are located at the GCSurplus Langley Sales Centre Office (5370 - 271st Street, Langley, BC).
- Be sure to bid under the name that will appear on the registration.
- If this is a company purchase, register your company with GC Surplus and be sure to bid under the company's name.
Inspection and pick-up
- This vehicle is sold used, without mechanical inspection, and may require unknown repairs
- The purchaser is responsible for making all shipping arrangements and for all costs incurred.
- Viewing is recommended.
- Appointments to view and pick up are mandatory, no exceptions, please contact:
- GCSurplus Langley Sales Centre
- Telephone: (604) 607-4206
- Pick up times Monday to Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm, except on holidays.
- This vehicle will need to be towed from site (on flat bed or tow truck).
Location of asset(s):
GCSurplus - Pacific Region
5370 - 271 Street
Langley , BC V4W 3Y7
GCSurplus Sales Centre Warehouse
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 3 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.
Ex-law enforcement vehicle and/or Vehicle forfeited under the Controlled Drugs & Substances Act - Vehicle may have come into contact with potentially harmful substances. Prior to being posted for sale, the interior of vehicle was professionally steam cleaned and disinfected by a qualified service provider.