This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2011 Ford Crown Victoria
12-February-2018 @ 12:54 p.m. EASTERN TIME
- Crown Victoria Pursuit
- 161944 KM
- 4.6L, V8 Gas
- Rear wheel drive
- Air bags
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- 4 Doors
- Exterior: white
- Interior: black
- Front seats: fabric
- Rear seats: vinyl
- Driver's side power seat
- Lumbar support driver's seat
- Air conditioning
- Tilt steering
- Cruise control
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Power mirrors
- Power adjusted gas and brake pedal
- Tires: Goodyear P235/55R17
- Steel wheels
- One center wheel cap missing
- Rear of drivers seat torn
- Drivers side turn signal light assembly broken
- Interior requires cleaning
- Interior rear door handles, locks and power window mechanisms have been disconnected and/or removed
- Various holes in dash, trim, headliner and seats
- Some electrical wires have been cut and/or disconnected
- Various paint scratches
- Decals have been removed but outlines may still appear
- Centre console missing
- Glue marks on dash
- Vehicle starts with boost
- We have no history regarding the overall condition
- This vehicle has not been mechanically inspected and may require unknown repairs
Inspection and Pick-up
- Appointment must be made with Tony Barreira to view & remove goods.
- Viewing & removal times are Monday to Friday between 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Location of asset(s):
GCSurplus - Manitoba
1700 Inkster Boulevard
Winnipeg , MB R2X 2T1
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 business days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 business days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.
Ex-law enforcement vehicle and/or Vehicle forfeited under the Controlled Drugs & Substances Act - Vehicle may have come into contact with potentially harmful substances. Prior to being posted for sale, the interior of the vehicle was professionally cleaned and disinfected by a qualified service provider.