This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
Visual Fiber Scope
12-February-2018 @ 10:39 a.m. EASTERN TIME
Flexible fibre optic visual scope
- QTY 1
- Make: VScope
- Model: V0XX 10
- Serial Number: N/A
- Carrying case included
- Instructions included
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
- Viewing angle: 40 degrees
- Viewing distance: 0.4" to infinity
- Bending diameter: 3" Minimum
- Tip diameter: 10mm
- Viewing is recommended prior to placing a bid
Viewings and Pick-ups
- Hours of operation for viewing and pick up times are restricted to 8am -4pm Monday to Friday
- 24 Hours notice is required for viewing and pick up of items
- To schedule an appointment, contact Rose Marino at 403-760-1319 or email at Rose.Marino@pc.gc.ca
- Purchaser is responsible for the loading and the transport of these items.
- Any and all specialised equipment for the loading and transport of the items is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Items are sold as is.
Location of asset(s):
216 Hawk Ave
Banff , AB T1L 1K2
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
The item(s) described herein are being sold offsite and not from a GCSurplus Sales Centre. For all offsite sales, Canada is responsible for making the sale items accessible for removal. They are under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure they have the proper labour and material handling equipment to facilitate the removal. Failure to comply with this condition of sale may lead to the purchaser being turned away and the items and funds being forfeited.