This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
Portable Cement Mixer
05-January-2018 @ 11:53 a.m. EASTERN TIME
- Portable with ball hitch
- Make: Stone Construction Equip Inc.
- SN: 512007136S
- GX240 Honda 8.0 Motor
- 2 Tires: ST175/80 D13, K550
- Load Star Tubeless. 9'9"L x 4'8"W x 6'H
- Operational when taken out of service
- Current operational condition unknown
- This item has not been inspected and may require unknown repairs
Inspection and Removal
- Purchaser is responsible for pick-up, loading and transportation of equipment.
- AAFC staff will not be available to assist with loading .
- Viewing (and pick-up by successful bidder) will be by appointment only made 24 hours in advance contact Brenda Webster-Duesterbeck at (306) 660-0395 Monday through Thursday from 8:00 to 4:00.
- No shipping is available for this item and it must be picked up at the location by the successful bidder
- No weekend viewing or pickup
- Cash Payment made at GCSurplus Warehouse must be for the exact amount on invoice
- Please bring adequate labour and materials handling
Location of asset(s):
AGRICULTURE AGRI-FOOD CDA R057
INDIAN HEAD RESEARCH FARM
R.R.1 GOVERNMENT RD
INDIAN HEAD , SK S0G 2K0
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
The item(s) described herein are being sold offsite and not from a GCSurplus Sales Centre. For all offsite sales, the client department is only responsible for making the sale items accessible for removal. They are under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure they have the proper labour and material handling equipment to facilitate the removal. Failure to comply with this condition of sale may lead to the purchaser being turned away and the items and funds being forfeited.