This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
12-December-2017 @ 3:12 p.m. EASTERN TIME
Cabinet Fume Hood with Stand
- Fume Hood - Biohazard Cabinet
- Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet
- Manufacturer: Thermo Forma
- Model Number: 1168
- Serial Number: 111249171
- Dimensions: 74.5” W x 69.8” H x 35.6” D (Height includes attached thimble)
- Approx. Weight: 1100 lbs
- Complete with Stand
- Dimensions: Adjustable Stand: 74.5” W x 27.5” H x 35.6 “ D
- Ventilation exhaust
Inspection and Pick-up
- Please call ahead for viewing and/or pickup.
- For more information or to arrange an appointment for viewing or pick-up, please call Russ Logan at 780-495-6003 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buyer is responsible for pick up, packing, moving, loading and transportation of goods.
- Any shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- If buyer is sending a third party to pick up the goods on their behalf, the name and contact number of the 3rd party must be given when arranging pick up.
Location of asset(s):
9345-49TH ST N.W.
EDMONTON , AB T6B 2L8
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
The item(s) described herein are being sold offsite and not from a GCSurplus Sales Centre. For all offsite sales, the client department is only responsible for making the sale items accessible for removal. They are under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure they have the proper labour and material handling equipment to facilitate the removal. Failure to comply with this condition of sale may lead to the purchaser being turned away and the items and funds being forfeited.