This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2011 Ford Crown Victoria
08-December-2017 @ 12:24 p.m. EASTERN TIME
- CROWN VICTORIA
- Engine type:
- 160396 KM
- Exterior: White
- Interior: Black
- Air bags
- Cruise control
- Anti-lock brakes
- Trip computer
- Tilt wheel
- Air conditioning
- Remote keyless entry
- Power locks
- Power mirrors
- Power windows
- Delay wipers
- Power driver's seat
- Child safety locks
- AM/FM radio
- This vehicle runs
- We have no history regarding the overall condition
- Airbag light is on
- Body: scratches, dents, paint peeling and paint chips all over
- Rust all around
- Roof & trunk has holes (where antenna and light bar access were attached)
- Trunk emblem is missing
- Side mirrors: Scraped
- Interior: dirty, worn, and stained
- Holes and scratches on dash, trim, floor, seats and headliner
- Some trim parts are missing
- Some electrical wires have been cut and/or disconnected
- Interior rear door handles, locks and power window mechanisms have been disconnected and/or removed
- Windshield: Chips
- Tires: Michelin 235/55R17
Ex-law enforcement vehicle
- Original APV9T Transfer and Registration are located at GCSurplus Langley Sales Centre Office (5370 - 271st Street, Langley, BC V4W 3Y7).
- Be sure to bid under the name that will appear on the registration.
- If this is a company purchase, register your company with GC Surplus and be sure to bid under the company's name.
Inspection and Pick-up
- This vehicle is sold used, without mechanical inspection and may require unknown repairs.
- Appointments to view and pick up are mandatory, no exceptions
- The purchaser is responsible for making all shipping arrangements and for all costs incurred.
- Viewing and pick up by appointment only, please contact:
- GCSurplus Langley Sale Centre
- Telephone: (604) 607-4206
- Email: Pacific.GCSurplus@pwgsc-tpsgc.gc.ca
- Viewing and pick up times Monday to Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm, except on holidays.
Location of asset(s):
GCSurplus - Pacific Region
5370 - 271 Street
Langley , BC V4W 3Y7
GCSurplus Sales Centre Warehouse
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 3 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.
Ex-law enforcement vehicle and/or Vehicle forfeited under the Controlled Drugs & Substances Act - Vehicle may have come into contact with potentially harmful substances. Prior to being posted for sale, the interior of the vehicle was professionally steam cleaned and disinfected by a qualified service provider.