This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2013 Ford Taurus
08-December-2017 @ 9:13 a.m. EASTERN TIME
- Taurus AWD
- Body style:
- 4-DR Sedan
- Engine type:
- 3.5L V6 DOHC 24V
- 6-Speed Automatic
- Drive line:
- 84286 KM
2013 Ford Taurus
- Air bags
- ABS anti-lock brakes
- Driver's side power seat
- Air conditioning
- Tilt steering
- Cruise control
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Power mirrors
- Power adjusted gas and brake pedal
- Rear window defogger
- Tires: Firestone Firehawk GTz 245 55/R18
- Rust, Dents and scratches around vehicle
- Patched holes on roof and trunk
- Requires boost to start
- Horn does not work
- Tire pressure indicator is lit
- Trunk indicator light remains lit at all times
- Rear driver backup light is defective
- Screw and mount holes to vehicle interior
- Damage to interior plastic trim pieces
- Center console cover is missing
- Rear doors do not unlock or open from inside the vehicle
- Various wiring loose in trunk
- Water infiltration in trunk.
- This vehicle is sold used, without mechanical inspection, and may require unknown repairs.
- This was a Department of National Defence (DND) vehicle. It has never been registered provincially. There is no registration with this vehicle.
- This vehicle must be inspected by a SAAQ recognized firm prior to being registered.
Inspection and pick-up:
- The warehouse is open for viewing every Thursday between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- All pick-ups are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please contact Normand Marquis at 514-283-5708 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location of asset(s):
GCSurplus - Québec
Montreal , QC H1N 3T1
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 3 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.