This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
Lot of Dental Equipment
17-November-2017 @ 1:24 p.m. EASTERN TIME
- 1x Dental light
- 1x Dental stool
- 3x X-ray illuminator light
- 1x Dental tool sharpener
- Made by KerrHawe
- Type: Perio Star
- 3x Ultrasonic cleaning unit
- Made by Biosonic
- Model # UC100
- 2x X-ray illuminator light
- Made by S.S.White
- Model 20
- 9x X-ray illuminator light
- Made by Dentsply
- Model # 673000A
- 1x Dental trimmer
- Made by Handler
- Model # 31x
- 1x Remote power generator
- Made by SweepZone
- Model # unknown
- Condition: All reported to be in serviceable condition when removed from service but has not been tested since
- The buyer is responsible for the loading of the item(s). If the buyer is not prepared, they will be turned away.
- The Purchaser is to phone the contact person listed on the sale to make arrangements for pick up and viewing. Appointments for viewing and removal are mandatory. Please contact: Repair and Disposal Personnel at STG-CFSTG-MLS-Repair@forces.gc.ca or via Tel (705) 424-1200 Ext 2799,2234 or 5924.
- All pallets and containers are to be retained by the custodian. The Purchaser must provide his/her own packaging material and containers as necessary.
- Lots are not secured nor covered for shipment.
- The hours of operation at CFB Borden are 07:30 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 15:30 Monday to Friday.
Location of asset(s):
247 Cambrai Road
Borden , ON L0M 1C0
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
The item(s) described herein are being sold offsite and not from a GCSurplus Sales Centre. For all offsite sales, Canada is responsible for making the sale items accessible for removal. They are under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure they have the proper labour and material handling equipment to facilitate the removal. Failure to comply with this condition of sale may lead to the purchaser being turned away and the items and funds being forfeited.