This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2013 Ford Taurus
14-November-2017 @ 8:05 a.m. EASTERN TIME
- 220685 KM
- 3.5L V6 Gas
- Air bags
- ABS anti-lock brakes
- 4 Doors
- Front seats: fabric
- Rear seats: vinyl
- Driver's side power seat
- Air conditioning
- Tilt steering
- Cruise control
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Power mirrors
- Power adjusted gas and brake pedal
- Tires: P245/55R18
- Rear window defogger
- This vehicle will run with a boost
- We have no history regarding the overall condition
- Body: Scratches, dents and paint chips all over
- Interior door handles, locks and power windows mechanisms have been disconnected or removed
- Various holes in dash, floor, trim and headliner
- Decals have been removed but outlines and glue residue may remain
- Some electrical wires have been cut and/or disconnected
- back rests and seat belts on rear seats not bolted in
- Viewing is recommended
- Front head lights and turning lights are not working
- This was a law-enforcement vehicle
Inspection and Removal
- These items are sold used, without mechanical inspection and may require unknown repairs.
- Access to materiel will be by appointment only from Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 15:00.
Location of asset(s):
GCSurplus - Gagetown
Building B10 Champlain Ave. 132 - Warehouse
5 CDSB Gagetown
Oromocto , NB E2V 4J5
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 business days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 business days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.
Ex-law enforcement vehicle and/or Vehicle forfeited under the Controlled Drugs & Substances Act - Vehicle may have come into contact with potentially harmful substances. Prior to being posted for sale, the interior of the vehicle was professionally cleaned and disinfected by a qualified service provider.