This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2011 Chevrolet Express
13-November-2017 @ 11:24 a.m. EASTERN TIME
- 75159 KM
- Year: 2011
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Express
- Engine Type: 6.0L V8 OHV 16V
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Drive Line: RWD
- Brake Type: All Disc
- 2 doors
- Air conditioning
- Power mirrors
- Power steering
- Tilt/telescopic wheel
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Air bags
- Anti-lock brakes
- Traction control
- Power windows
- Vehicle runs and drives
- We have no history regarding the overall condition of this vehicle
- Body: Scratches, dents and paint chips all over
- Viewing is recommended
- This was a Department of National Defence (DND) vehicle
- Vehicle has never been registered provincially
Inspection and Removal
- This vehicle is sold used, without mechanical inspection and may require unknown repairs
- Access to materiel for inspection purposes will be Monday to Friday 09:00 to 15:00 only.
- Warehouse hours for pickup and payment of materiel are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 15:00.
Location of asset(s):
GCSurplus - Atlantic
13 Akerley Blvd.
Dartmouth , NS B3B 1J6
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.