This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2008 Dodge Ram 3500
09-October-2017 @ 12:29 p.m. EASTERN TIME
- Ram 3500
- Body style:
- Crew Cab Pickup
- Engine type:
- V6, Diesel
- Drive line:
- 54324 KM
- Exterior colour: grey
- Interior colour: grey
- 4 Doors
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Power locks
- Power mirrors
- Power windows
- Power steering
- Column mounted shifter
- Steering mounted cruise controls
- Tilt steering wheel
- Front air dam
- Intermittent wipers
- AM/FM Radio
- CD Player
- Fabric and vinyl
- 2nd Row folding seat
- Tires: Toyo AT Open Country LT265/70R17
- Spare tire
- Tow hitch receiver
- Paint has minor scratches throughout, many scratches in truck bed
- Dents on tailgate
- Rust in truck bed, front bumber, undercarriage and wheels
- Tear in driver's seat
- Seats are stained
- Viewing is recommended prior to purchasing.
- Vehicle engine started and ran when removed from service. Vehicle has not been maintained since. Service manuals and maintenance recors are not available.
- Vehicle is sold used, without mechanical inspection, and may require unknown repairs
- We have no history regarding the overall condition
- This vehicle has never been registered therefore a provincial safety inspection is required.
Inspection and Pick-up
- For additional information regarding this vehicle, please email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An appointment must be booked prior to pick-up of sale item - Phone 780-840-8000 extension 7862, 7824 or 8874.
- Hours for pick-up are:
- Monday-Thursday 07:30-12:00 and 13:00-14:00 hrs.,
- Friday 07:30-12:00 hrs.
- Closed on weekends and statutory holidays
- Picture ID, Bill of Sale and Authority to Release form must be presented to the Military Police checkpoint before entry is permitted.
- No physical assistance can be provided for removal of this item. Please ensure you have the appropriate labour, vehicle and/or material handling equipment to remove item.
The google map directions may be inaccurate.
Please confirm location with on-site custodian prior to viewing or pick up.
Location of asset(s):
DEPT OF NATIONAL DEFENCE
4 WG SUP CADC/REP1 SECTION, BLDG 171, TIMBERLINE DRIVE
P.O.BOX 6550 STN FORCES
COLD LAKE , AB T9M 2C6
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 5 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.
The item(s) described herein are being sold offsite and not from a GCSurplus Sales Centre. For all offsite sales, Canada is responsible for making the sale items accessible for removal. They are under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure they have the proper labour and material handling equipment to facilitate the removal. Failure to comply with this condition of sale may lead to the purchaser being turned away and the items and funds being forfeited.