This sale is subject to all applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Taxes are in addition to your bid price.
2014 Kia Cadenza
13-October-2017 @ 11:20 a.m. EASTERN TIME
- Body style:
- SEDAN 4-DR
- Engine type:
- 3.3L V6 DOHC 24V
- 6-Speed Automatic
- Drive line:
- Brake type:
- All Disc
- 61 KM
- All vehicles have been declared non-repairable in Canada, they are sold for parts only.
- All airbags has been deployed.
- Options on the vehicles may have been damaged after collision.
- The purchaser will have to prove that his or her recycling firm is commercially recognized in Canada or by his province.
- The purchaser, at his own expense, must arrange to have the vehicle removed from the PMG Technologie compound.
- The lettering will be remove from the vehicle prior to the removal.
- Without notice, Transport Canada has the right to add, remove or replace any vehicle from the sale.
Inspection and pick-up:
- General viewing will take place on Thursday, October 12th from 9:00 am. to 2:00 pm.
- For pick-up you must make an appointment with Alain Lavoie at 450 430-7981 ext: 189.
Location of asset(s):
PMG Technologies Inc.
Centre d'essais de véhicules
Motor vehicle test centre
100, du Landais
Blainville , QC J7C 5C9
GCSurplus sales rep:
The Purchaser agrees to make any payment requested (see available payment options) by the Minister
within 3 calendar days from the date of such request and prior to removal of any of the property.
The Purchaser, upon acceptance of this offer by the Minister and after
payment in full has been received by the Minister, shall at his expense, pack,
load and remove the property by the date indicated on the bill of sale or, if no
date is shown, within 3 calendar days after the date the bill of sale is issued.
This sale is subject to all of the clauses outlined in the GCSurplus
General terms and conditions A
, unless General terms and conditions B
The Purchaser must also pay particular attention to the following clauses.
All sales are final. No purchased Goods may be returned and no requests for reimbursement in whole or in part will be accepted.
With the exception of authorized dealers and registered recyclers, vehicle ownership transfer must occur prior to the vehicle being released to the owner. This transfer must be completed by the owner, who will also be responsible for any and all mandatory vehicle inspections.
The item(s) described herein are being sold offsite and not from a GCSurplus Sales Centre. For all offsite sales, Canada is responsible for making the sale items accessible for removal. They are under no obligation to provide assistance of any kind. It is the Purchaser's responsibility to ensure they have the proper labour and material handling equipment to facilitate the removal. Failure to comply with this condition of sale may lead to the purchaser being turned away and the items and funds being forfeited.